Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Pumpkin and Feta Muffins
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups / 9 oz / 255g cubed pumpkin or butternut squash, 1/2-inch cubes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 large handful of baby spinach, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley or cilantro
- 3 tablespoons sunflower seeds kernels
- 3/4 cup / 1 oz / 30g freshly grated Parmesan
- 100g / 3.5 oz / 1/2 cup cubed feta
- 2 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup / 180 ml milk
- 2 cups flour (see headnote!)
- 4 teaspoons aluminum free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine-grain sea salt
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?