Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Pumpkin Stuffed with Everything Good
- 1 pumpkin, about 3 pounds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 pound stale bread, thinly sliced and cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/4 pound cheese, such as Gruyre, Emmenthal, cheddar, or a combination, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 24 garlic cloves (to taste), split, germ removed, and coarsely chopped
- 4 slices bacon, cooked until crisp, drained, and chopped (my addition)
- About 1/4 cup snipped fresh chives or sliced scallions (my addition)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme (my addition)
- About 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?