Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Pumpkin Gingersnap Cookies
- ½ cup of butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar, plus more for rolling the cookies
- ½ cup of pure pumpkin (I used Libby's canned pumpkin)
- ¼ cup of molasses
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 ⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
DirectionsView on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?