Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs (approximately 4 graham crackers)
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 egg yolk
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 cups (1 pound) brown sugar
- 5 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 15-ounce cans pumpkin puree*
- 2 tablespoons bourbon or other whiskey
- 1 9-inch diameter, 3-inch tall springform pan
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?