Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 3 1/2 lb of beef shoulder or boneless chuck roast (look for a piece that is well marbled with fat for best results)
- 2 Tbsp olive or grapeseed oil
- Salt, pepper, italian seasoning to taste
- 2 large yellow onions, thickly sliced, lengthwise (root to tip), about 4 cups sliced onion
- 4 cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1/2 cup of red wine
- 1 bay leaf
- Several carrots, peeled and cut lengthwise
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?