Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Pork and Shrimp Meatballs
- 8 ounces peeled shrimp, minced
- 4 ounces freshly ground pork, preferably pork belly
- 2 stalks lemongrass, green parts removed, crushed and finely chopped, plus 1 thick stalks lemongrass
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons light sesame oil
- 1 kaffir lime leaf, finely chopped if fresh, crumbled If dried
- Oil for panfrying, such as canola
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 95kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 53mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|