Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Pork Roast with Apples and Onions
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 whole Pork Shoulder Roast (also Called Pork Butt)
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 4 cups Apple Juice
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- 3 whole Apples, Cored And Cut Into Wedges
- 3 whole Medium Onions, Sliced
- 1 whole Bay Leaf
- Wild Rice
- 2-1/2 cups Wild Rice
- 4 cups Water
- 3 cups Chicken Stock
- 1/2 stick 4 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/2 cup Chopped Pecans
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?