Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Pork Chops with Pear Sauce
- 3 pears - peeled, cored and chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup pear juice
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 6 thin cut boneless pork chops
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.7g|
|Saturated Fat 4.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|