Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Pizza margherita in 4 easy steps
- 300g strong bread flour
- 1 tsp instant yeast (from a sachet or a tub)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil , plus extra for drizzling
- 100ml passata
- handful fresh basil or 1 tsp dried
- 1 garlic clove , crushed
- 125g ball mozzarella , sliced
- handful grated or shaved parmesan
- handful cherry tomatoes , halved
- handful basil leaves (optional)
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?