Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup (8 fl oz) lukewarm water
- ½ oz dried active yeast
- 1¼ cups (60g) rice flour, plus extra for dusting
- ¾ cup (3oz) potato flour
- ½ cup (2oz) tapioca flour
- 3 tablespoons (1oz) dried milk
- 1½ teaspoons gluten-free baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 1 egg, preferably free range
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 430kcal (21%)|
|Total Fat 6g (9%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (5%)|
|Cholesterol 54mg (18%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 85g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|