Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 very large yellow or red onions peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces puff pastry homemade or store-bought, thawed
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 6 to 8 dried plum tomatoes cut into strips
- 18 Nioise olives pitted and cut in half
- Fresh basil leaves cut into thin strips
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?