Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Pesto Vegetable Shepard’s Pie
- 2 pounds baking potatoes, such as Burbank or russet
- 4 medium zucchini, well scrubbed
- 1 red bell pepper
- ½ cup sour cream, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 3 tablespoons store-bought pesto
- 1 cup (4 ounces) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 380kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 42mg (14%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 43g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|