Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Pesto Stuffed Zucchini
- 2 cups of day old cubed bread*
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts
- 1 very large zucchini (about 2 pounds), otherwise known as a baseball bat zucchini
- 1/4 cup prepared basil pesto
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, cut into cubes
- A handful of cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
DirectionsView on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?