Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Perfect Fish Tacos
- 1 pound cod fish
- olive for for drizzling
- kosher salt and pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- 8-10 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 recipe Guacamole
- 1 recipe Chipotle Salsa
- For the Curtido1/3 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/3 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/2 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- InstructionsFor the FishPreheat an indoor or outdoor grill over medium high heat.
DirectionsView on Whats Gaby Cooking
Why don't we display directions?