Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Peas and Turnips with Dill Butter
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 8 bacon slices, crumbled (optional)
- 1¼ pounds turnips, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes (about 4 cups) (see note)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional)
- Two 16-ounce bags frozen petite peas thawed
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 134kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 10g (15%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|