Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Pear, Onion and Dry Jack Cheese Strudels
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 Bosc pear, peeled, halved, cored, sliced
- 3/4 cup (packed) grated dry Jack cheese or 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese and 1/4 cup grated sharp white cheddar cheese
- 3 teaspoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 sheets frozen phyllo pastry, thawed
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?