Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Bites
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 package active dry yeast (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 4 1/2 to 5 cups all-purpose Gold Medal flour
- Canola oil, for greasing the bowl
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, for filling the pretzels
- 3 quarts water
- 2/3 cup baking soda, for boiling the pretzels
- 1 whole egg, beaten with 1 tablespoon cold water
- Coarse sea salt, for sprinkling on pretzel bites
- Melted chocolate, for dipping the pretzels, optional
DirectionsView on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?