Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Peach, Basil, Mozzarella, & Balsamic Pizza
- For the pizza dough:
- 2 1/4 teaspoons rapid rise yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- Pinch of sugar
- 1 3/4 cups semolina flour
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Corn meal-for spreading on pizza peel
- For the balsamic reduction:
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- Pizza toppings:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella-sliced
- 4 peaches-thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped basil
DirectionsView on Two Peas and Their Pod
Why don't we display directions?