Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Pastel Omelet with Shiitake Mushrooms, Goat Cheese, and Fresh Herbs
- 12 shiitake mushrooms, stemmed
- Salt for sprinkling, plus more to taste
- 2 large eggs
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 tablespoon mixed minced fresh herbs (such as parsley, thyme, and chives)
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
DirectionsView on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 261kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (26%)|
|Cholesterol 221mg (74%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|