Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Papillote of seafood
- 2 splashes of olive oil
- 1 red onion , halved and cut lengthways into slim wedges
- 2 spring onions , finely sliced on the diagonal
- 2 baby fennel bulbs (or 1 small regular one), finely sliced on the diagonal
- a nugget of fresh root ginger , peeled and very thinly sliced
- 1 stalk of lemongrass , finely sliced on the diagonal
- 2 star anise
- a small handful of fresh coriander , roughly chopped
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 600g bag mussels , scrubbed
- 140g shelled raw tiger prawns , defrosted if frozen
- about 100ml/3 fl oz white wine
- about 3-4 tbsp coconut milk
- two 30 x 42cm sheets of non-stick baking parchment (approx A3 size) and string
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?