Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Pan-fried mackerel with orange salsa
- 4 boneless mackerel fillets (about 75g/2 oz each), thawed if frozen
- tsp smoked paprika (see tips below)
- 2 oranges , segmented (see tips below)
- 1 large shallot , very finely sliced
- 50g pitted black kalamata olives , roughly chopped
- x 20g pack flat-leaf parsley , chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- new potatoes and green beans, to serve (optional)
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?