Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Panang Curry Paste
- 2 dried chiles de rbol, stemmed
- 2 dried guajillo chiles, stemmed
- 2 fresh lemongrass stalks, bottom 4" only, tough outer layer discarded, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons roasted peanuts
- 2 chopped peeled fresh (or frozen, thawed) galangal
- 6 fresh or frozen kaffir lime leaves, finely chopped
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 fresh serrano chiles, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground pepper
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?