Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
One-pan prawn pad Thai
- 200g rice noodles
- 200g raw peeled king prawns
- 1 tsp finely chopped or grated ginger
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 eggs , beaten
- 100g beansprouts
- 4 baby bok choi or 1 small young cabbage, shredded
- 6 spring onions , thinly sliced
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- sweet chilli sauce and prawn crackers, to serve
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?