Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
One Bowl Rice
- 2 cups uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can mushrooms, with liquid
- 2 stalks celery, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|