Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
One Basic Pizza Crust
- 1 teaspoon (SCANT) Active Dry Yeast
- 3/4 cups Warm Water
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 whole Recipe Pizza Crust
- 1 whole Skirt Steak Or Flank Steak
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 2 whole Red Onions, Sliced Thin
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 cups Marinara Sauce
- 12 ounces, weight Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Sliced Thin
- Shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 cup Good Steak Sauce (more If Desired)
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?