Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Old-Fashioned Blueberry-Maple Pie
- 2 1/4 cups unbleached all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons chilled vegetable shortening, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons chilled unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 7 tablespoons (about) ice water
- 4 cups fresh blueberries (about 23 ounces)
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?