Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Nonya chicken curry
- 6 shallots , roughly chopped
- 4 garlic cloves or root ginger a thumb-sized piece, roughly chopped
- sunflower or groundnut oil
- 5 tbsp nonya curry powder (see 'Try')
- 400ml tin coconut milk , shaken well
- 700g chicken breasts or thighs, cut into strips
- 2 sticks lemongrass , peel off outer layer and bash lightly
- 6-8 kaffir lime leaves or grated zest of 1 lime
- tamarind water (see 'Try' below)
- 8 new potatoes , peeled and cut in half
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- handful coriander leaves, to serve
- 1 red chilli , finely sliced
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?