Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 225g thick-cut sirloin steaks or pork fillet, thinly sliced
- vegetable oil
- 450g potatoes , peeled and cut into large chunks
- 225g carrots , peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 large onion , sliced into half moons
- 300ml water or dashi
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp marin
- 1 tbsp sak
- 2cm piece root ginger , grated and squeezed to give 1 tsp juice
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?