Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Nikki's Steak Saltimbocca
- 2 pounds beef skirt steak, trimmed of fat
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 6 ounces sliced aged provolone cheese
- 2 bunches fresh sage leaves
- 12 slices prosciutto
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 32.6g|
|Saturated Fat 12.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|