Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Nell's Macaroni Salad
- 1 (16 ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup creamy salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.8g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|