Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Nectarines with Ricotta-Vanilla Cream and Pine-Nut Brittle
- 3 nectarines (about 1 pound), cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup plus 4 teaspoon sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 pound ricotta (1 cup)
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup pine nuts,
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?