Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- scant 1 cup / 200 g Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tbsp / 200 ml whole milk
- 2 large stale Turkish flatbread or naan (9 oz /250 g in total)
- 3 large tomatoes (13 oz /380 g in total), cut into 2/3-inch / 1.5cm dice
- 3 oz / 100 g radishes, thinly sliced
- 3 Lebanese or mini cucumbers (9 oz / 250 g in total), peeled and
- chopped into 2/3-inch / 1.5cm dice
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 oz / 15 g fresh mint
- scant 1 oz / 25 g flat-leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 tbsp dried mint
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 2 tbsp cider or white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more to taste
- 1 teaspoon fine grain sea salt, plus more to taste
- 1 tbsp sumac or more to taste, to garnish
DirectionsView on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?