Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
My favourite ribollita (La mia ribollita preferita)
- 310 g zolfini or cannellini beans, fresh, or dried and soaked overnight
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tomato, squashed
- 1 small potato, peeled
- 2 small red onions, peeled
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 3 sticks celery, trimmed
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- olive oil
- 1 pinch ground fennel seeds
- 1 pinch dried red chilli
- 400 g good-quality tinned plum tomatoes
- 310 g cavolo nero, leaves and stalks finely sliced
- 2 large handfuls good-quality stale bread, torn into chunks
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
DirectionsView on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?