Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
My Brother’s Chicken Tacos
- 16 whole Corn Tortillas (small Size)
- 4 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Pieces
- Salt, Cumin, Chili Powder To Taste (or Use Taco Seasoning)
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 cans (4 Ounce) Diced Green Chilies
- 1-1/2 cup Finely Grated Cheese (cheddar Or Cheddar/jack Mix)
- Sour Cream
- Hot Sauce (Chulula Or Other Brand)
- 2 cups Thinly Sliced Romaine Lettuce (or Any Lettuce)
- 4 whole Roma Tomatoes, Diced
- Canola Oil, For Frying Tacos
DirectionsView on The Pioneer Woman
Why don't we display directions?