Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Mushroom Tofu Potstickers Recipe
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded on large holes of box grater
- 8 ounces tofu (any firmness), crumbled
- 4 ounces fresh shiitake mushrooms, stems removed, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 package of 50 dumpling wrappers
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch + 1/4 cup cool water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil, or more if needed
DirectionsView on Steamy Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?