Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Mozzarella_Stuffed Grilled Portobellos with Balsamic Marinade
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 6 large portobello mushrooms, stemmed
- 1 1/2 cups panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)*
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 5 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?