Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 8 plump garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 pounds monkfish fillet
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 to 2 cups flour, for dredging the fish
- 1 to 2 cups canola oil
- 4 tablespoons butter, in chunks
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- cup white wine
- cup vegetable broth, or water
- cup dry toasted pine nuts
- cup shredded fresh basil, about 12 big leaves
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?