Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Mom's Ice Cream Dessert
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Spanish peanuts
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 43.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|