Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Minted Mackerel and Mushroom Escabeche
- 4 (6-to 7-ounces) Spanish mackerel fillets
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 pound mixed fresh wild mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander seeds, lightly crushed
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 4 strips lemon
- 1/2 cup dry vermouth
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped mint
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?