Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Mexican Lasagna - No Lasagna Noodles!
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning mix
- 12 (8 inch) flour tortillas, or more if needed
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 3 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) jar taco sauce
- 1 cup shredded Colby-Jack cheese
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.9g|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|