Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Mexican Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 (13.5 ounce) cans coconut milk , unsweetened
- cup agave nectar
- 1 cup chocolate drops
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon, ground
- pinch celtic sea salt
- teaspoon cayenne (if you dont want a super spicy ice cream, then just use a pinch)
- 1 teaspoon decaf espresso, ground
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
DirectionsView on Elana's Pantry
Why don't we display directions?