Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- cup reduced-sodium tomato-vegetable juice
- 4 tablespoons horseradish mustard or spicy brown mustard
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, packed in water, well drained
- 2/3 cup chopped roasted red bell pepper
- cup chopped celery
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped pitted Kalamata olives (about 5)
DirectionsView on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?