Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Meatballs with spiced tomato sauce
- 3 small onions , finely chopped
- olive oil
- 4 fat garlic cloves , crushed
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 400g Italian sausages , skins removed (most supermarkets stock a variety)
- 700g veal or beef mince
- parsley , chopped to make 2 rounded tbsp
- 1 egg , beaten
- 50g fresh, white breadcrumbs
- 2 dried red chillies , finely chopped
- tsp cumin seeds , toasted and lightly crushed
- 1 tbsp tomato pure
- 2 x 440g tins of chopped tomatoes
- 250ml red wine
- 500g tagliatelle , cooked following packet instructions
- plenty of fresh Parmesan , grated, to serve
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?