Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Maple-Mustard Grilled Salmon Recipe
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets, skin on
- Vegetable oil , for oiling the grill and the fish
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
DirectionsView on Chow
Why don't we display directions?