Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 pound asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1/3 cup margarine or butter
- 3 tablespoons sesame seed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
DirectionsView on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.3g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|