Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Lemon-Ricotta Pancakes Recipe
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter , plus more for coating the frying pan and serving
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 3 large eggs , yolks and whites separated
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon packed finely grated lemon zest (from about 2 to 3 medium lemons)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Powdered sugar , fruit, or maple syrup, for serving (optional)
DirectionsView on Chow
Why don't we display directions?