Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Lebanese Style Stuffed Eggplant
- 6 (5- to 6-inch long) bambino (also called Baby Bell) eggplants (about 6 ounces each)
- 1/2 cup long-grain or jasmine rice
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 cups chicken stock or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes in juice
- 3/4 pound ground lamb or beef chuck (not lean)
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
DirectionsView on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?