Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds, crushed
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound pasta
- 4 ounces ricotta
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- 1 handful basil, chopped
DirectionsView on Closet Cooking
Why don't we display directions?