Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Lamb pilaf with figs, pomegranate & feta
- olive oil
- 500g lamb fillet, cut into chunks
- 1 onion , roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli , halved, seeded and finely sliced
- tsp ground allspice
- 2 garlic cloves , crushed
- 350g basmati rice
- 750ml chicken or lamb stock
- 50g dried cherries or dried cranberries , soaked in hot water for 30 minutes and drained
- 50g dried or ready to eat figs
- 75g feta cheese , crumbled
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley or mint
- 35g shelled pistachios
- seeds from one half pomegranate
DirectionsView on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?