Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. Join to save your favorites for later.
Lamb Kebabs with Pomegranate-Cumin Glaze
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup pomegranate molasses*
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 pound trimmed boneless leg of lamb, cut into twenty-four 3/4-inch cubes
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into twenty-four 3/4-inch squares
- 24 small metal skewers or bamboo skewers, soaked in water 30 minutes, drained
DirectionsView on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?